Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tony Shaffer
National Security Correspondent JJ Green speaks with Army Reserve Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer, who explains the strategy the US has been using against Taliban.
With the almost daily killing and capture of key personnel in Pakistan, Al Qaida is being forced to communicate in a completely different way.
The Afghan Taliban continues to unravel. The recent capture of Taliban-Senior Commander Mullah Abdul Kabir is evidence. It follows word of the arrest of Mullah Baradar, the number two Taliban commander. Retired Lieutenant Colonel Tony Shaffer has tracked Baradar. In this week's edition of the Hunt, with Federal News Radio National Security Corresponent JJ Green, Shaffer says the recent successes may be of little or no help in tracking Osama bin Laden.