Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tony Shaffer
National Security Correspondent JJ Green speaks with Army Reserve Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer, who explains the strategy the US has been using against Taliban.
With the almost daily killing and capture of key personnel in Pakistan, Al Qaida is being forced to communicate in a completely different way.
The Afghan Taliban continues to unravel. The recent capture of Taliban-Senior Commander Mullah Abdul Kabir is evidence. It follows word of the arrest of Mullah Baradar, the number two Taliban commander. Retired Lieutenant Colonel Tony Shaffer has tracked Baradar. In this week's edition of the Hunt, with Federal News Radio National Security Corresponent JJ Green, Shaffer says the recent successes may be of little or no help in tracking Osama bin Laden.