Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tom Trabucco
Director of External Affairs for the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board Tom Trabucco explains what you have to do to rollover funds from previous employers.
The Director of External Affairs for the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board walks FederalNewsRadio through the process of the changes coming to your TSP.
A good reaction to the administration's efforts to revive the economy has made March a good month for the TSP C-fund.
Meet Greg Long and Tom Trabucco!
Feb. 22, 2010
Tom Trabucco tells FederalNewsRadio about the five major changes coming to the TSP, and when you can expect them to affect you.
TSP Board's Tom Trabucco outlines the September returns.
TSP board debating enrolling undeclared participants in G or L funds
Thrift Savings Plan Executive Director Greg Long and Tom Trabucco, the TSP's director of external affairs, answer your questions about the Thrift Savings Plan.
September 26, 2011(Encore presentation October 10, 2011)
Your Thrift Savings Plan took a hit in May, with all funds except for the F and G Funds showing negative returns for the month.