Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tom Trabucco
Required minimum distributions have been eliminated for 2009 and new FERS employees no longer have to wait for employer contributions.
With the ongoing financial crisis, and the general tumult on Wall Street, you might be wondering how your Thrift Savings Plan is faring.
TSP's Tom Trabucco says that no matter the market's ups and downs in the past month, the government's retirement plan can still be counted on in the long term.
Tom Trabucco is the director of external affairs at the TSP. He joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the end of the L 2010 and the birth of the L 2050.
The Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board wants to hear from you. Is the process of filling out the designation of beneficiary form adequate? Does it need to be changed? The Dorobek Insider hears from Tom Trabucco of the TSP.
Is the Thrift Savings Plan really one of the best retirement plans out there? Federal News Radio examines that question with Senior Correspondent Mike Causey and Tom Trabucco of the TSP, who both point to a single list of areas in which the TSP excels.
What do you need to know about your TSP before the New Year?