Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tom Trabucco
TSP wants you to be more financially fit.
Legislation was introduced last week that would allow federal employees to contribute unused annual leave to their TSP accounts, but there are limits. Tom Trabucco is director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board and explains what those are and when the bill might become law.
A bipartisan bill could be introduced this week that would allow federal employees to invest the cash value of their unused annual leave into their Thrift Savings Plan accounts. Tom Trabucco, Director of External Affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, tells Federal News Radio the bill has a lot of support.
When compared to what's available in the private sector, the TSP is pretty equal in terms of ROI.
Get a preview from the host himself, Mike Causey!
Tom Trabucco and Greg Long, both of whom are with the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, tell Federal News Radio when TSP participants can expect to take advantage of a Roth option in the Thrift Savings Plan.
The Federal Retirement Thrift Investments Board just completed a study on participant behavior over the past two years; Tom Trabucco, Director of External Affairs for the Board, explains why they looked at that information, as well as what it means for your account.
Tom Trabucco of the Federal Retirement Thrift Investments Board has details about the numbers this week.
Tom Trabucco with the Federal Retirement Thrift Investments Board explains the benefits of being able to move funds from a past employer's plan into the TSP; he also talks about how you can go about making this change.
Rep. Stephen Lynch (D-Mass.) wants to let feds who are leaving federal service continue to be able to contribute to their TSP accounts. Tom Trabucco is with the Federal Retirement Thrift Investments Board and brings us more info on this and other issues discussed at the monthly Board meeting.