Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tom Trabucco
Host Mike Causey will talk about the Thrift
Savings Plan with Tom Trabucco, director of
external affairs for Federal Retirment Thrift
Investment Board. Federal Times Reporters
Stephen Losey and Sean Reilly also join the show
to discuss how Congress is changing your federal
February 22, 2012
Tags: pay and benefits , retirement , Thrift Savings Plan , Federal Thrift Investment Board , National Federation of Federal Employees , NARFE , Federal Times , Stephen Losey , Sean Reilly , budget cuts , John Bogle , Vanguard mutual funds , Allan Roth , Mike Causey , Your Turn with Mike Causey
Tom Trabucco, the director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss what the upbeat financial news means for federal employees' TSP accounts.
The Thrift Savings Plan has hit an eye-popping milestone. The Thrift Savings Fund balance — the total invested across the TSP's 4.5 million accounts — climbed to $302.1 billion by the end of January, Tom Trabucco, the director of External Affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, told In Depth with Francis Rose.
Host Mike Causey is joined by Tom Trabucco, director of external affairs for Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, and Federal Times senior writer Stephen Losey.
February 1, 2012
Tags: pay and benefits , TSP , Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board , Federal Times , Stephen Losey , pay debate , pay freeze , federal salaries , Congressional Budget Office , 401(k) , Mike Causey , Your Turn with Mike Causey
Tom Trabucco, joined In Depth with Francis Rose for an interview on all things TSP.
The board that oversees the Thrift Savings Plan is reminding federal employees that their G Fund investments are safe — even if the government reaches the debt ceiling and cannot issue new securities to the G fund.
Tom Trabucco, the director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, which oversees the TSP, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the timeline for tax season feds need to know.
Tom Trabucco, the director of external affairs at the FRTIB joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the year in TSP.
Host Mike Causey will talk about the Thrift Savings Plan with Tom Trabucco, director of External Affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board. Also on the show - CBS Moneywatch's Allan Roth.
December 21, 2011
Do you know any well-endowed feds? You know — people who have more than it takes? So how did they get that way? Check out Mike Causey's Federal Report and learn the secrets of the masters.