Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tom Trabucco
TSP participants seem to be moving their money back into stock funds, though investment in G fund is still strong.
TSP's Director of External Affairs explains why the TSP is such a good value.
April 6th, 2009
Please join us for our show with our special guests: Greg Long, Executive Director, and Tom Trabucco, Director for External Affairs from the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board. Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan will host the show and the group will discuss this past year's performance for Thrift Savings Plans, the new laws that impact on the Required Minimum Distribution, Employee Contributions and the Elective Deferral Limit for 2009, and much more. April is Financial Literacy Month so listen in for the first of several shows regarding this important topic.