Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tom Trabucco
TSP participants seem to be moving their money back into stock funds, though investment in G fund is still strong.
TSP's Director of External Affairs explains why the TSP is such a good value.
April 6th, 2009
Please join us for our show with our special guests: Greg Long, Executive Director, and Tom Trabucco, Director for External Affairs from the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board. Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan will host the show and the group will discuss this past year's performance for Thrift Savings Plans, the new laws that impact on the Required Minimum Distribution, Employee Contributions and the Elective Deferral Limit for 2009, and much more. April is Financial Literacy Month so listen in for the first of several shows regarding this important topic.