Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tom Trabucco
This week, Greg Long and Tom Trabucco of the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board take your questions about automatic enrollment in the TSP.
August 2, 2010
Automatic enrollment starts Aug. 1.
Check out the new and improved site.
Our special guests this week are Mike Causey, Senior Correspondent for Federal News Radio and Tom Trabucco of the Federal Retirement Thrift Investments Board.
A recent study by the Office of Personnel Management shows that women and minorities participate less in the Thrift Savings Plan than their white, male counterparts. Tom Trabucco of the Federal Retirement Thrift Investments Board explains what they're doing to try and close the gap.
May was a devastating month for the Dow Jones Industrial Average, which suffered its worst losses in May since 1940. Tom Trabucco, Director of External Affairs for the Federal Retirement Thrift Investments Board, breaks down the numbers for each TSP fund for us.
It's not as bad as it seems. May is only half over, but Federal News Radio takes a look at where the TSP funds are this month. Tom Trabucco is Director of External Affairs for the Federal Retirement Thrift Investments Board and breaks them down for us, and also tells us where an important bill regarding your retirement benefits stands in the House right now.
It seems the volatility of the stock market is influencing many TSP investors to keep at least some of their money in the all-bond G fund.
Director of External Affairs Tom Trabucco explains how it benefits your retirement investments.
For the first time, the Thrift Savings Plan's fund balance has crossed a quarter of a trillion dollars. Tom Trabucco of the Federal Retirement Thrift Investments Board explains why this is good for all TSP investors.