Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tom Trabucco
Tom Trabucco, the Director of External Affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, discusses the likelihood of feds taking out TSP funds in the event of a furlough.
The Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board's Tom Trabucco explains how the online tool can help feds determine their monthly annuity based on their current balance.
TSP Board's Tom Trabucco describes the news system aimed at preventing another improper payment that happened earlier in the month.
Believe it or not, the federal Thrift Savings Plan has more than 100 investors with 7-figure accounts. So, is there a 401k-plan millionaire in the next cubicle...or maybe in your car pool? Mike Causey has the numbers.
Nearly 10,000 participants received payments, some as much $10,000
The November numbers for your TSP are out.
Tom Trabucco, director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, joins the DorobekINSIDER.
Tom Trabucco joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the agenda and decisions of FTIB's Monday board meeting.
Best of show includes snapshot of October TSP fund returns, Sunlight apps and leadership styles in the military.
Tags: Best of , Dorobek Insider , Sunlight Foundation , Bill Allison , transparency , Andrew Hill , Boris Groysberg , Toby Johnson , Harvard Business School , military , management , TSP , pay and benefits
Contribution limits to your Thrift Savings Plan will probably stay the same in 2011, said Tom Trabucco of the Federal Thrift Investment Board. In 2010, feds could contribute up to $16,500