Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tom Trabucco
Tom Trabucco, the Director of External Affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, discusses the likelihood of feds taking out TSP funds in the event of a furlough.
The Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board's Tom Trabucco explains how the online tool can help feds determine their monthly annuity based on their current balance.
TSP Board's Tom Trabucco describes the news system aimed at preventing another improper payment that happened earlier in the month.
Believe it or not, the federal Thrift Savings Plan has more than 100 investors with 7-figure accounts. So, is there a 401k-plan millionaire in the next cubicle...or maybe in your car pool? Mike Causey has the numbers.
Nearly 10,000 participants received payments, some as much $10,000
The November numbers for your TSP are out.
Tom Trabucco, director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, joins the DorobekINSIDER.
Tom Trabucco joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the agenda and decisions of FTIB's Monday board meeting.
Best of show includes snapshot of October TSP fund returns, Sunlight apps and leadership styles in the military.
Tags: Best of , Dorobek Insider , Sunlight Foundation , Bill Allison , transparency , Andrew Hill , Boris Groysberg , Toby Johnson , Harvard Business School , military , management , TSP , pay and benefits
Contribution limits to your Thrift Savings Plan will probably stay the same in 2011, said Tom Trabucco of the Federal Thrift Investment Board. In 2010, feds could contribute up to $16,500