Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tom Temin
This week, Federal Security Spotlight presents highlight of a speech given by Bruce McConnell, senior advisor to the director of the National Programs and Protection Directorate of the Homeland Security Department.
Aug. 12, 2010
This week, host Tom Temin talks with Chris Kelsall, the director of the Cyber/IT Workforce, in the CIO office of the Department of the Navy.
August 5, 2010
This week, host Tom Temin talks with Commerce Senior Advisor Marc Berejka.
July 29, 2010
This week, Federal Security Spotlight checks in with Rich Marshall of the Dept. of Homeland Security.
July 22, 2010
This week Federal Security Spotlight checks in with Ernest McDuffie, the leader for the National Initiative on Cyber Security Education.
July 14, 2010
Federal News Radio's own Tom Temin was part of a stuffing party at Nationals Stadium this past Sunday.
Hear some of the Best of In Depth.
The most important Federal news stories of the week as selected by Larry Allen of the Coalition for Government Procurement, and Federal News Radio's Tom Temin.
Host Tom Temin talks with Jerry Davis, the chief information security officer for NASA.
July 1, 2010
Andy Purdy, former cyber security advisor in the White House and a man instrumental to setting up the Homeland Security Department's National Cyber Security Division, is our guest on this week's Federal Security Spotlight.
June 24, 2010