Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tom Temin
Rodney Joffe, the senior vice president and chief technology officer at Neustar, joined Tom Temin on Federal Security Spotlight to explain why cyber experts are still puzzled over the Stuxnet worm.
Rodney Joffe, senior vice president and chief technology officer at Neustar, is one of the most knowledgeable people about the structure of Stuxnet. He joins host Tom Temin for this week's Federal Security Spotlight.
October 21, 2010
Jeanette Wing, the chair of the Computer Sciences Department at Carnegie-Mellon University, joined the DorobekINSIDER, to explain why what's really needed is the development of a more open science of security.
Host Tom Temin discusses new, innovative ideas for dealing with computer viruses. His guest this week - Jeannette Wing, the chair of the Computer Science department at Carnegie Melon University and former employee at the National Science Foundation.
October 14, 2010
Symantec just completed a 2010 Critical Infrastructure Protection Study. Symantec CIO Mark Bregman is Tom Temin's guest on Federal Security Spotlight.
Federal Security Spotlight examines the stand-up of the new DoD Cyber Command, to be lead by General Keith Alexander. This week, we bring you a portion of a House Armed Services Committee hearing where Alexander testified.
September 30, 2010
This week host Tom Temin talks with Ron Ross of NIST and Nicole Dean, deputy director of the National Cyber Security Division.
September 16, 2010
The Federal Drive has the day off, but you can catch these great interviews from the past few weeks.
This week, FSS talks to Dave Powner, the director of information technology management issues at the Government Accountability Office.
Sept. 2, 2010
This week, host Tom Temin talks with Khalid Kark of Forrester Research.
Aug. 26, 2010