Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tom Temin
Chris Johnson oversees the National Vulnerability Database at the National Institute of Standards and Technology. He is Tom Temin's guest this week on Federal Security Spotlight.
November 11, 2010
This week, FSS talks to Dave Powner, the director of information technology management issues at the Government Accountability Office.
November 4, 2010 (Encore Presentation)
Changes are coming to Defense Department IT spending. Input's Deniece Peterson predicts what's ahead.
Host Tom Temin discusses the Navy's cybersecurity recruiting process with Kevin Cooley, the command information officer at the Navy Cyber Command.
October 28, 2010
The Executive Leadership Conference is underway and Tom Temin explains what's in store for Monday's coverage.
Rodney Joffe, the senior vice president and chief technology officer at Neustar, joined Tom Temin on Federal Security Spotlight to explain why cyber experts are still puzzled over the Stuxnet worm.
Rodney Joffe, senior vice president and chief technology officer at Neustar, is one of the most knowledgeable people about the structure of Stuxnet. He joins host Tom Temin for this week's Federal Security Spotlight.
October 21, 2010
Jeanette Wing, the chair of the Computer Sciences Department at Carnegie-Mellon University, joined the DorobekINSIDER, to explain why what's really needed is the development of a more open science of security.
Host Tom Temin discusses new, innovative ideas for dealing with computer viruses. His guest this week - Jeannette Wing, the chair of the Computer Science department at Carnegie Melon University and former employee at the National Science Foundation.
October 14, 2010
Symantec just completed a 2010 Critical Infrastructure Protection Study. Symantec CIO Mark Bregman is Tom Temin's guest on Federal Security Spotlight.