Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tom Temin
The CD book disk with a secure operating system can convert a spyware-laden PC into a secure government machine.
Harry Raduege, member of the Commission on Cybersecurity for the 44th Presidency joins Tom Temin to discuss the group's final report. Plus we hear from Rich Kutter of the Air Force.
February 10, 2011 (Encore presentation February 17, 2011)
NIST's Sheila Frankel explains how agencies can be IPv6-compatible.
Cisco's 2010 Annual Security Report is just out. Cisco's Patrick Peterson joins Federal Security Spotlight with the details.
January 27, 2011
Federal Security Spotlight talks with Marita Fowler, section chief of the surface analysis group at U.S. CERT, about recent trends in cyber attacks.
January 20, 2011
Federal Security Spotlight speaks with Thomas Schankweiler III, chief information security officer in the office of the Secretary of Health and Human Services.
January 13, 2011
Alan Duncan, assistant IG for the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA), joins host Tom Temin to discuss a new report on cybersecurity challenges.
January 6, 2011
Alan Duncan, assistant inspector general in the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration, was the guest on Federal Security Spotlight with Tom Temin.
This week on Federal Security Spotlight host Tom Temin talks to Riley Repko, the senior advisor for cybersecurity to the Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations and Requirements at the Air Force.
December 30, 2010
Newscast items for Dec. 27, 2010.