Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tom Temin
On today's Federal Drive: More GAO testimony on DoD's audit readiness, the president signs a bill averting an FAA shutdown and following a patent office overhaul, the agency looks to hire thousands of new employees.
David Yacobucci, deputy director of the Postal Service's Risk Analysis Research Center, discussed a new strategy for Postal Service transformation. The high-level strategy recommends reducing the number of distribution centers and focusing on consistency over speed in delivery.
Alan Boykin, chief learning officer at the National Contract Management Association, told Federal News Radio that government and industry should keep the lines of communication open, especially as uncertainty abounds about how the failure to raise the debt ceiling would impact federal spending.
Angela Bailey of OPM joined Tom Temin on The Federal Drive
Berry promises 900 new future leaders and an end to KSAs.
Cybersecurity experts from the public and private sectors are being brought together in one space to ensure the safety of the nation's cyber infrastructure.
Tags: managment , House of Representatives , John Needham , Steve Kempf , Federal Acquisition Service , Max Stier , Partnership for Pubic Service , Alan Chvotikin , Professional Services Council , Scott Amey , Project on Government Oversight , Steven Schooner , GW Law School ,