Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tom Temin
The Army says it could soon do away with the car decals that allow people through the security checkpoint when they drive on base.
Ed Zurndorfer, a registered employee benefits consultant, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss OPM's plan to allow domestic partners of federal employees to be added to federal health plans.
Steve Kempf, the commissioner of the Federal Acquisition Service at GSA joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss new efforts at more efficient print management.
The Morning Federal Newscast is a daily compilation of the stories you hear Federal Drive hosts Tom Temin and Amy Morris discuss throughout the show each day. The Newscast is designed to give FederalNewsRadio.com users more information about the stories you hear on the air.
AGA President Relmond Van Daniker joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss the conference, the intersection of fraud and technology and how federal managers can also benefit from better fraud-detection efforts.