Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tom Temin
The Federal Drive has the day off, but you can catch these great interviews from the past few weeks.
This week, FSS talks to Dave Powner, the director of information technology management issues at the Government Accountability Office.
Sept. 2, 2010
This week, host Tom Temin talks with Khalid Kark of Forrester Research.
Aug. 26, 2010
This week, Federal Security Spotlight presents highlight of a speech given by Bruce McConnell, senior advisor to the director of the National Programs and Protection Directorate of the Homeland Security Department.
Aug. 12, 2010
This week, host Tom Temin talks with Chris Kelsall, the director of the Cyber/IT Workforce, in the CIO office of the Department of the Navy.
August 5, 2010
This week, host Tom Temin talks with Commerce Senior Advisor Marc Berejka.
July 29, 2010
This week, Federal Security Spotlight checks in with Rich Marshall of the Dept. of Homeland Security.
July 22, 2010
This week Federal Security Spotlight checks in with Ernest McDuffie, the leader for the National Initiative on Cyber Security Education.
July 14, 2010
Federal News Radio's own Tom Temin was part of a stuffing party at Nationals Stadium this past Sunday.
Hear some of the Best of In Depth.