Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tom Temin
Angela Bailey of OPM joined Tom Temin on The Federal Drive
Berry promises 900 new future leaders and an end to KSAs.
Cybersecurity experts from the public and private sectors are being brought together in one space to ensure the safety of the nation's cyber infrastructure.
Tags: managment , House of Representatives , John Needham , Steve Kempf , Federal Acquisition Service , Max Stier , Partnership for Pubic Service , Alan Chvotikin , Professional Services Council , Scott Amey , Project on Government Oversight , Steven Schooner , GW Law School ,
The goal for the 2010 Management of Change Conference is to continue the tradition by assembling an array of technical and program experts to address the government's IT strategic agenda and share the strategies, tools and best practices that lead to success through collaboration. Anchor Tom Temin has the latest.
Presented by GSA, the Interagency Resources Management Conference (IRMCO) brings robust content, renowned thought-leaders, engaged attendees, and sponsors with solutions specific to this topic, to connect and network with each other. Tom Temin gives us an update.
Federal News Radio's dream team gives their assessment of what the elections mean for your job.