Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tom Temin
Charles Lee, Verizon Federal &
Casey Dunlevy, BAE Systems
March 19, 2009
This week, host Tom Temin talks with Joe Jarzombek, director for software assurance, in the National Cyber Security Division of the Homeland Security Department.
March 4, 2010
This week, host Tom Temin talks with Tom Talleur, a forensic technologist and futurist.
Feb. 25, 2010
Host Tom Temin talks about the upcoming CyberStorm III exercise with Rear Admiral Michael Brown.
Sean Donelan of the National Protection and Programs Directorate at DHS talks more about it.
Learn more during our preview of this week's Federal Security Spotlight.