Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tom Temin
Angela Bailey of OPM joined Tom Temin on The Federal Drive
Berry promises 900 new future leaders and an end to KSAs.
Cybersecurity experts from the public and private sectors are being brought together in one space to ensure the safety of the nation's cyber infrastructure.
Tags: managment , House of Representatives , John Needham , Steve Kempf , Federal Acquisition Service , Max Stier , Partnership for Pubic Service , Alan Chvotikin , Professional Services Council , Scott Amey , Project on Government Oversight , Steven Schooner , GW Law School ,
The goal for the 2010 Management of Change Conference is to continue the tradition by assembling an array of technical and program experts to address the government's IT strategic agenda and share the strategies, tools and best practices that lead to success through collaboration. Anchor Tom Temin has the latest.
Presented by GSA, the Interagency Resources Management Conference (IRMCO) brings robust content, renowned thought-leaders, engaged attendees, and sponsors with solutions specific to this topic, to connect and network with each other. Tom Temin gives us an update.
Federal News Radio's dream team gives their assessment of what the elections mean for your job.
A photo gallery from the 2010 Executive Leadership Conference.