Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tom Temin
Dr. Eric Johnson,
March 12, 2009
Host Tom Temin speaks with Doug Montgomery, manager of the Internet and Scalable Systems group at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). Tune in as they discuss IPv6, Part II, and the cybersecurity implications of not converting over to this new protocol.
This week, host Tom Temin learns all about the new degree program.
Jan. 21, 2010
Security researcher Sean-Paul Correll talks more about what his company found.
Jan. 14, 2010
Patrick Peterson, a Cisco Fellow and its Chief Security Researcher, talks about a new survey.
Dec. 17, 2009
Dr. Robert Brammer, chief technology officer of Northrop Grumman Information Systems, talks about why partnerships can be beneficial.
Dec. 10, 2009
Rodney Joffe, the chief technologist for Neustar, talks about a new threat.
Nov. 19, 2009
Martin Libicki, senior management scientist at the Rand Corporation, answers this question
Assistant Director, FBI Cyber Crime Division
Oct. 15, 2009
Deputy undersecretary of Homeland Security for the National Protection and Programs Directorate