Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tom Temin
Todd Harrison, a senior fellow at the Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss how sequestration will affect defense managers and contractors. He said the threat of automatic, across-the-board cuts from sequestration will hang over DoD for the next year.
Bernie Becker, a staff writer for The Hill newspaper, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss the myriad budget uncertainties facing Congress and federal agencies.
The Morning Federal Newscast is a daily compilation of the stories you hear Federal Drive hosts Tom Temin and Amy Morris discuss throughout the show each day. The Newscast is designed to give FederalNewsRadio.com users more information about the stories you hear on the air.
Ernest McDuffie, who oversees the National Initiative for Cybersecurity , joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to provide an update on how the program is working.
In an interview on the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris, Brenda Smith, the executive director for trade policy and programs at CBP, said the a new "simplified entry" tool, which is currently in the testing phase, will help streamline data requirements for companies that import material into the United States.
A white paper by the Postal Service Inspector General's office presents a case for offering an email service called the eMailbox. Bruce Marsh, the manager of the the IG office's General Risk Analysis Center, said the proposal was driven by the potential needs of both federal agencies and consumers.
Alex Filip, deputy director of the commission's communications office, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss new tools the CPSC has developed and how they can be used to bolster communication with industry.
Curt Aubley, vice president and chief technology officer of Lockheed Information Systems and Global Solutions, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss what the partnership means for the federal government.
Don Kettl, dean of the School of Public Policy at the University of Maryland, said policymakers can draw on lessons learned from previous rounds of government downsizing to make smarter decisions now. He made his remarks from the 2011 Excellence in Government conference.
Jeff Page, the chief financial officer of the Library of Congress, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris from the Excellence in Government conference in Washington, D.C. to discuss how the Library is preparing its budget for possible cuts.