Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tom Temin
With a week until the deficit panel's deadline, Bill Frenzel, a guest scholar of economic studies at the Brookings Institution, said details about what will be cut and by how much remain up in the air. "At the point, we don't know where any of these axes are going to fall," he said.
Soloway, whose group represents scores of government contractors, discussed how federal procurement reforms have been viewed on the industry side.
Shirley Patterson, the assistant director of federal employee insurance options at OPM, told the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris the agency turned to a new channel of communication to get the word out this year: webcasts.
The Defense Department has announced new opportunities for service members and wounded veterans who are now returning home from Iraq and Afghanistan.
The White House said Wednesday it was reversing its decision to approve an industry-sponsored Christmas tree promotion program after conservatives accused the Agriculture Department of spoiling Christmas with a new tree tax.
America's critical computer networks are so vulnerable to attack, it should act as a deterrent to war, U.S. cybersecurity expert, Richard Clarke said, according to the Associated Press.
Alexander Bolton of The Hill discusses the status of potential cuts to federal spending that supercommitte is considering.
Orice Williams Brown, GAO's director of Financial Markets and Community Investment, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss the agency's recent report on efforts by the Federal Reserve during the early days of the 2008 financial crisis.