Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tom Suder
On the Federal Drive show blog, you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.
The agency cites its desire to streamline services as the reason to phase out the site. But industry experts say use of apps.gov has been minimal and there was no clear market for the portal. OMB launched the site in September 2009.
The administration will release its Digital Management Strategy today that details 29 goals with deadlines over the next 12 months. OMB wants to set up a FedRAMP-like process for mobile, open a new Digital Innovation Center run by GSA and require the use of APIs.
The release of the new iPad could make the government mobile market even hotter than it is now. Tom Suder, the president and CEO of Mobilegov, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss whether the new tablet will help fuel demand for iPads at federal agencies.
The groups have launched a website, asking for public input in an effort to improve the acquisitions process between government and industry.