Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tom Shoop
Gov Exec's Tom Shoop discusses the potential costs of a government-wide reorganization.
Tags: Government Executive
Tom Shoop, editor-in-chief of Government Executive, explains what changes are coming in terms of government reorg.
Best of the DorobekINSIDER. Original airdate of Feb. 23, 2011.
WFED's Mike Causey and Gov Exec's Tom Shoop tell federal employees what to watch for in tonight's address.
Gov Exec's Tom Shoop discusses his top stories of 2010.
Gov Exec's Tom Shoop highlights famous former federal workers.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey, Janet Kopenhaver of Federally Employed Women and Tom Shoop of Government Executive joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the repercussions of the recent Washington Post poll results that shows public negativity toward federal workers.
Tags: Mike Causey , Janet Kopenhaver , Janet Kopenhaverd Women , Government Executive , Washington Post , poll , public perception , pay and benefits , Barack Obama , furlough , Dorobek Insider , pay debate
The debate over the size and scope of the government is heating up in Congress. Tom Shoop, editor-in-chief at Government Executive Magazine, said this debate is playing out in small ways throughout the entire government.