Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tom Shoop
Tom Shoop, editor-in-chief of Gov Exec, explains why these agencies are so appealing.
Despite considerations to cut federal workforce sizes, three agencies' staff have been growing in recent years.
Tom Shoop is editor-in-chief of Government Executive.
GovExec's Tom Shoop explains.
Tom Shoop is the editor-in-chief of Government Executive.
In the Hollywood blockbuster Moneyball, Oakland A's general manager Billy Beane develops a new method of evaluating players and assessing overall team strengths that help dramatically improve his team.
There will not be a government shutdown over the 2011 budget any time soon, but the near shutdown was a fight almost every inch of the way. But some feds are taking a more optimistic view.
Government Executive Editor-in-Chief Tom Shoop joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the official opening of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Earlier this week, former Ohio Attorney Gen. Richard Cordray was named the new head of the agency.
Gov Exec's Tom Shoop explain how the FBI's takedown of its number one most wanted person silenced national mockery.
Tom Shoop of GovExec tells The Daily Debrief what happened.