Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tom Shoop
GovExec's Tom Shoop has more.
Specifically, the protection that Public Company Accounting Oversight Board members receive has been ruled unconstitutional.
GovExec's Tom Shoop brings us more.
Learn more about it from editor-in-chief Tom Shoop.
Agency has been garnering more and more attention since Arizona passed a law back in April.
GovExec's Tom Shoop is following this story and has details.
GovExec's Tom Shoop brings us analysis of why NASA's deputy CIO has told his employees that FISMA compliance isn't the be-all, end-all of IT security.
Defense Secretary Robert Gates proposed making some rather large changes to the Pentagon's budget this past weekend. Federal News Radio gets analysis as to what this might mean.
Analysis from GovExec editor-in-chief Tom Shoop.
Tom Shoop, editor in chief of GovExec, has analysis of the President's weekend speech.