Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tom Shoop
Gov Exec's Tom Shoop explains the challenges of agencies trying to determine fair pay for employees.
Tom Shoop of Gov Exec explains the possibility of a government shutdown.
Federal News Radio's Mike Causey and GovExec's Tom Shoop offer analysis about what could happen to your pay under the lame duck Congress.
Tom Shoop of GovExec joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the qualifications of the potential position.
Politico, GovExec and Washington Post report on the divided Congress and the possibility of gridlock.
Tags: Politico , GovExec , Washington Post , Darrell Issa , Barack Obama , Bill Clinton , Congress , elections , pay and benefits , Gerry Connolly , Must Reads , Republicans , Democrats , Dorobek Insider
Tom Shoop, editor-in-chief at Government Executive Magazine, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the administration's progress in management reform.
Government Executive Editor-in-Chief Tom Shoop describes agencies' need to change cultures to attract a young IT workforce.
This "best-of" show highlights Federal News Countdown with PricewaterhouseCoopers' Kim Peretti and Government Executive's Tom Shoop; also, an interview with John Young, former undersecretary of defense for acquisition, technology and logistics.
This week's experts: --Kim Peretti of PricewaterhouseCoopers and Tom Shoop of Government Executive and GovExec.com
Hear where GovExec editor Tom Shoop thinks the problem lies