Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tom Shoop
Government Executive's Tom Shoop describes some post-shutdown feelings among feds.
Gov Exec's Tom Shoop discusses how federal workers and agencies are preparing for a possible shutdown.
Tom Shoop, editor-in-chief of Government Executive, says given the political climate in Congress now, a short-term shutdown over the weekend could play out.
Gov Exec editor in chief Tom Shoop analyzes what the 2012 proposed budget may mean for feds and their jobs.
GovExec's Tom Shoop gives his analysis of what will happen to feds with the upcoming budget battle.
Gov Exec's Tom Shoop explains what agencies will have to do in preparation for the governmentwide reorganization effort called for in President Obama's executive order.
Gov Exec's Tom Shoop explains the challenges of agencies trying to determine fair pay for employees.
Tom Shoop of Gov Exec explains the possibility of a government shutdown.
Federal News Radio's Mike Causey and GovExec's Tom Shoop offer analysis about what could happen to your pay under the lame duck Congress.
Tom Shoop of GovExec joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the qualifications of the potential position.