Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tom Shoop
Tom Shoop is the Editor in Chief for Government Executive Magazine. He joins In Depth with information on how feds are preparing for a pay freeze
Gov Exec's Tom Shoop offers analysis on why many senior executives are giving low or failing reviews of political appointees.
Maxing out technology at your agency - make sure you're using all the tools you've got. Learn more from Tom Shoop, Editor in Chief at Government Executive Magazine.
The amount of money you must pay to your retirement fund could be going up. The 2012 budget proposal from House Republicans would require you to contribute 6 percent of your salaries. That's a jump of more than 5 percent.
Congress returns next week facing two urgent fiscal questions: What to do about raising the federal government's borrowing threshold and how to pass a budget for the next fiscal year that honors the fiscal austerity of the current political moment?
Government Executive's Tom Shoop describes some post-shutdown feelings among feds.
Gov Exec's Tom Shoop discusses how federal workers and agencies are preparing for a possible shutdown.
Tom Shoop, editor-in-chief of Government Executive, says given the political climate in Congress now, a short-term shutdown over the weekend could play out.
Gov Exec editor in chief Tom Shoop analyzes what the 2012 proposed budget may mean for feds and their jobs.
GovExec's Tom Shoop gives his analysis of what will happen to feds with the upcoming budget battle.