Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tom Shoop
Tom Shoop is the editor and chief of Government Executive Magazine.
Would the country be better off if different federal agencies were based in different parts of the country?
Learn more about obstacles to transparency
We get analysis from GovExec's Tom Shoop.
The White House has said it will keep calling meetings until there's a deal.
The United States Post Office has been making a lot of changes and shakeups, as it tries to climb out of a multi-billion dollar hole.
Tom Shoop is the Editor in Chief for Government Executive Magazine. He joins In Depth with information on how feds are preparing for a pay freeze
Gov Exec's Tom Shoop offers analysis on why many senior executives are giving low or failing reviews of political appointees.
Maxing out technology at your agency - make sure you're using all the tools you've got. Learn more from Tom Shoop, Editor in Chief at Government Executive Magazine.
The amount of money you must pay to your retirement fund could be going up. The 2012 budget proposal from House Republicans would require you to contribute 6 percent of your salaries. That's a jump of more than 5 percent.