Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tom Shoop
Gov Exec's Tom Shoop explains the challenges of agencies trying to determine fair pay for employees.
Tom Shoop of Gov Exec explains the possibility of a government shutdown.
Federal News Radio's Mike Causey and GovExec's Tom Shoop offer analysis about what could happen to your pay under the lame duck Congress.
Tom Shoop of GovExec joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the qualifications of the potential position.
Politico, GovExec and Washington Post report on the divided Congress and the possibility of gridlock.
Tags: Politico , GovExec , Washington Post , Darrell Issa , Barack Obama , Bill Clinton , Congress , elections , pay and benefits , Gerry Connolly , Must Reads , Republicans , Democrats , Dorobek Insider
Tom Shoop, editor-in-chief at Government Executive Magazine, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the administration's progress in management reform.
Government Executive Editor-in-Chief Tom Shoop describes agencies' need to change cultures to attract a young IT workforce.
This "best-of" show highlights Federal News Countdown with PricewaterhouseCoopers' Kim Peretti and Government Executive's Tom Shoop; also, an interview with John Young, former undersecretary of defense for acquisition, technology and logistics.
This week's experts: --Kim Peretti of PricewaterhouseCoopers and Tom Shoop of Government Executive and GovExec.com
Hear where GovExec editor Tom Shoop thinks the problem lies