Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tom Shoop
Congress returns next week facing two urgent fiscal questions: What to do about raising the federal government's borrowing threshold and how to pass a budget for the next fiscal year that honors the fiscal austerity of the current political moment?
Government Executive's Tom Shoop describes some post-shutdown feelings among feds.
Gov Exec's Tom Shoop discusses how federal workers and agencies are preparing for a possible shutdown.
Tom Shoop, editor-in-chief of Government Executive, says given the political climate in Congress now, a short-term shutdown over the weekend could play out.
Gov Exec editor in chief Tom Shoop analyzes what the 2012 proposed budget may mean for feds and their jobs.
GovExec's Tom Shoop gives his analysis of what will happen to feds with the upcoming budget battle.
Gov Exec's Tom Shoop explains what agencies will have to do in preparation for the governmentwide reorganization effort called for in President Obama's executive order.
Gov Exec's Tom Shoop explains the challenges of agencies trying to determine fair pay for employees.
Tom Shoop of Gov Exec explains the possibility of a government shutdown.
Federal News Radio's Mike Causey and GovExec's Tom Shoop offer analysis about what could happen to your pay under the lame duck Congress.