Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tom Shoop
Best of the DorobekINSIDER. Original airdate of Feb. 23, 2011.
WFED's Mike Causey and Gov Exec's Tom Shoop tell federal employees what to watch for in tonight's address.
Gov Exec's Tom Shoop discusses his top stories of 2010.
Gov Exec's Tom Shoop highlights famous former federal workers.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey, Janet Kopenhaver of Federally Employed Women and Tom Shoop of Government Executive joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the repercussions of the recent Washington Post poll results that shows public negativity toward federal workers.
Tags: Mike Causey , Janet Kopenhaver , Janet Kopenhaverd Women , Government Executive , Washington Post , poll , public perception , pay and benefits , Barack Obama , furlough , Dorobek Insider , pay debate
The debate over the size and scope of the government is heating up in Congress. Tom Shoop, editor-in-chief at Government Executive Magazine, said this debate is playing out in small ways throughout the entire government.
Tom Shoop is the editor and chief of Government Executive Magazine.
Would the country be better off if different federal agencies were based in different parts of the country?