Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tom Shoop
Tom Shoop is the editor-in-chief of Government Executive.
In the Hollywood blockbuster Moneyball, Oakland A's general manager Billy Beane develops a new method of evaluating players and assessing overall team strengths that help dramatically improve his team.
There will not be a government shutdown over the 2011 budget any time soon, but the near shutdown was a fight almost every inch of the way. But some feds are taking a more optimistic view.
Government Executive Editor-in-Chief Tom Shoop joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the official opening of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Earlier this week, former Ohio Attorney Gen. Richard Cordray was named the new head of the agency.
Gov Exec's Tom Shoop explain how the FBI's takedown of its number one most wanted person silenced national mockery.
Tom Shoop of GovExec tells The Daily Debrief what happened.
Starting a year ago, human resources officials began a complex overhaul bureaucratic policies that have bogged down federal agencies' hiring efforts to hire. But it will take more than that to keep top talent from slipping through the cracks. GovExec's Tom Shoop explains.
GovExec's Tom Shoop discusses comments made last week by the President about federal employees.
Gov Exec's Tom Shoop discusses the potential costs of a government-wide reorganization.
Tags: Government Executive