Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tom Ridge
Lawmakers at odds over critical infrastructure protection provisions. Sen. McCain promised to introduce a new version of a comprehensive cyber bill to focus on collaboration and information sharing instead of regulation of critical infrastructures. Sens. Joseph Lieberman and Susan Collins refute the criticism, saying they've held 10 hearings, hundreds of meeting and pleaded with others in the Senate to offer comments.
Tags: technology , management , Joseph Lieberman , Susan Collins , John McCain , Janet Napolitano , DHS , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee , cybersecurity , critical infrastructure , privacy , DoD , NSA , U.S. Chamber of Commerce , Jason Miller
Former Homeland Security Secretary Tom Ridge sites information sharing advances shown by toner bomb case as examples of life-saving intelligence.
Ridge Global, an international provider of security and risk management services, has announced the appointment of Amit Yoran, CEO of Netwitness Corporation, to the company's board of advisors.