Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tom Harkin
Under a settlement announced Wednesday by 20 states' attorneys general, the Department of Veterans Affairs will take control of a website that consumer fraud investigators say has been used to mislead military members into making poor use of their GI Bill benefits.
A group of 14 senators is urging the Department of Veterans Affairs to seek a trademark for the phrase, GI Bill. But just how common are government trademarks? We ask Deborah Cohn, commissioner for trademarks at the Patent and Trademark Office.
Three senators say the Post-9/11 G.I. Bill needs tougher oversight after new figures show a quarter of the program's funds went to just eight companies that run for-profit colleges.
Democratic Senators, led by Barbara Mikulski (D-Md.), say Panetta's plan breaks the law.
Senator Tom Harkin (D-Iowa)
Congressman Joseph Crowley (D-N.Y.)
Former Congresswoman Barbara Kennelly (D-Conn.)
President & CEO, National Committee to Preserve Social Security and Medicare
Former Clinton White House Senior Aide
Executive Director, Families USA