Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tom Davis
The Honorable Tom Davis talks about on trends facing Government Contractors; as a former congressman and noted technology leader, he shares Government Contractor strategies and vision.
Rep. Issa and other Republicans criticize the administration for not testifying on GAO report on duplicative programs. House Oversight and Government Reform Committee promises quarterly hearings on how agencies are chipping away at the widespread overlap.
Tags: management , Darrell Issa , Connie Mack , Elijah Cummings , Jeff Zients , Gene Dodaro , House Oversight and Government Reform Committee , OMB , GAO , Deloitte , overlapping programs , cost cutting , Jason Miller
March 2nd, 2011
Listen to a discussion on how the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act is intended to help restore responsibility and accountability.
More than 50 finalists came out to Nationals' Park this windy weekend for a chance to be a part of what's fast becoming a Washington tradition.
February 9th, 2011
Listen as The Honorable Tom Davis discusses the changes on the Hill and what they could mean for government agencies.
Former Virginia Congressman Tom Davis tells WFED's Jason Miller about the impact of the new Congress on federal employees.
October 27th, 2010
Representative Jim Langevin of Rhode Island and the Honorable Tom Davis discuss the reform of the 2002 Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) and the pending Congressional Cybersecurity bills.
Former Congressman Tom Davis led the special congressional panel that investigated the government's response to Hurricane Katrina. He explains what has happened in the past five years.
D.C. Del. Eleanor Holmes Norton says progress on the D.C. Voting Rights Act needs to be made before Congress begins its "lame duck" session.
More than 60 singers faced a tough panel Saturday to see if they were the one of the lucky who would get to belt out "The National Anthem" at Nationals Park.