Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tom Davis
A House Democratic leader says he thinks lawmakers will be taking precautions when meeting with the public in the wake of a congresswoman's shooting in Arizona.
The top three Federal news stories from Ed Meagher and Tom Davis.
The former congressman looks back on what's changed over the past decade in our series, 'Stories of the Decade'.
Two veteran lawmakers forecast the year ahead on Capitol Hill.
Testimony obtained by FederalNewsRadio says IT security measurements focus too much on compliance and not on risk. GAO surveyed 24 agencies and found few have moved beyond just fulfilling FISMA requirements.
Tags: technology , Greg Wilshusen , Vivek Kundra , John Streufert , GAO , OMB , State Department , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , NIST , Deloitte , cybersecurity , FISMA , risk management
Former Virginia Congressman Tom Davis gives the DorobekInsider his insights.
Former Rep. Tom Davis says health care reform means more federal jobs.