Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tom Davis
A House Democratic leader says he thinks lawmakers will be taking precautions when meeting with the public in the wake of a congresswoman's shooting in Arizona.
The top three Federal news stories from Ed Meagher and Tom Davis.
The former congressman looks back on what's changed over the past decade in our series, 'Stories of the Decade'.
Two veteran lawmakers forecast the year ahead on Capitol Hill.
Testimony obtained by FederalNewsRadio says IT security measurements focus too much on compliance and not on risk. GAO surveyed 24 agencies and found few have moved beyond just fulfilling FISMA requirements.
Tags: technology , Greg Wilshusen , Vivek Kundra , John Streufert , GAO , OMB , State Department , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , NIST , Deloitte , cybersecurity , FISMA , risk management
Former Virginia Congressman Tom Davis gives the DorobekInsider his insights.
Former Rep. Tom Davis says health care reform means more federal jobs.