Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tom Daschle
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will discuss what's ahead over the next six weeks for President Obama and the lame duck Congress.
November 8, 2012
On this week's edition of Bloomberg Government's Capital Impact show, former Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle discusses the Affordable Care Act and the potential political fallout of a high court reversal.
Killefer's decision to withdraw DDM nomination surprises, disappoints
Tags: newsstand , mngt , CTO , OMB , tech , White House , Clay Johnson , OFPP , Karen Evans , Nancy Killefer , Vivek Kundra , Robert Gibbs , Office of E-government and IT , Deputy director for management , chief performance officer , The Performance Institute , Jon Desenberg , performance measurement , Tracking the Transition
Euphemisms have stolen a march on reason, and what is said has become more important than what was done.