Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tom Conway
The "persistent threat" is becoming the hallmark of how government and industry deal with cybersecurity concerns, particularly threats to the nation's electrical grid and critical infrastructure. Plus: how is industry and government training and retaining top cybersecurity professionals? On this edition of "AFCEA Answers", we'll explore these topics with Dr. Ernest McDuffie from NIST; Mike Peterson, Vice President with URS, former Air Force CIO; and Tom Conway, Director of Federal Business Development with McAfee.
Listen June 26th at 12pm
Program will discuss the Current Status and Progress Made in Healthcare IT & with the NHIN, Best Practices & Benefits, Improvements in Security & Privacy of EHR's, and a Vision for The Future for Healthcare IT & NHIN
February 2nd at 12pm
Program will discuss the Progress Report on CyberSecurity in the Federal Government, Top CyberSecurity Priorities, Key Challenges to still overcome in IT Security, Lessons Learned, and A Vision for The Future - how can we be proactive and prevent attacks
Program discusses the progress on CyberSecurity with the DHS-DoD & ODNI.
Tags: technology , Federal Executive Forum , cyber security , DHS , DoD , ODNI , cyber , security , Greg Schaffer , Dave Wennergren , Priscilla Guthrie , Lee Holcomb , Robert Dix , McAfee , Juniper Networks
Program will discuss the current status and progress made in Healthcare IT & with the NHIN, best practices & benefits, challenges or major hurdles to still overcome, new technology advances, and the vision for the future for Health IT and NHIN.
Tags: technology , Federal Executive Forum , Dr. Doug Frisdma , Dr. Stephen Ondra , John Sabo , Michael Weiner , Justine Piereman , SSA , HHS , Army , MEDCOM , McAfee , Global Government Relations , healthcare , IT , Jim Flyzik , Flyzik Group