Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tolls
Delaware officials say they are stepping up efforts to collect money owed by toll violators on Route 1 and Interstate 95.
Enjoy this weekend's drive while you can, because it might cost you more the next time around.
The Maryland Transportation Authority is developing a plan that would raise tolls dramatically for the first time in decades.
Tags: John F. Kennedy Memorial Highway , Chesapeake Bay Bridge , Martin O'Malley , E.J. Pipkin , Beverley Swaim-Staley , Maryland Transportation Authority , Toll Road News , Peter Samuel , Fort McHenry Tunnel , Harbor Tunnel ,
If you have an E-ZPass, do you just zip through a toll plaza without thinking about the money you're spending? If you do, the authority that runs Maryland's toll roads might just take advantage.
It looks like plenty of area commuters are counting the cost of taking the InterCounty Connector.
Tolls are expected to increase later this year at the Chesapeake Bay Bridge, the Fort McHenry Tunnel and the Harry Nice Bridge.
Tags: Chesapeake Bay Bridge , Harbor Tunnel , Harry Nice Bridge , William Preston Lane Jr. Memorial Bridge , Fort McHenry , Maryland Transportation Authority , MTA , Beverley Swaim-Staley , Michelle Basch