Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tolls
Delaware officials say they are stepping up efforts to collect money owed by toll violators on Route 1 and Interstate 95.
Enjoy this weekend's drive while you can, because it might cost you more the next time around.
The Maryland Transportation Authority is developing a plan that would raise tolls dramatically for the first time in decades.
Tags: John F. Kennedy Memorial Highway , Chesapeake Bay Bridge , Martin O'Malley , E.J. Pipkin , Beverley Swaim-Staley , Maryland Transportation Authority , Toll Road News , Peter Samuel , Fort McHenry Tunnel , Harbor Tunnel ,
If you have an E-ZPass, do you just zip through a toll plaza without thinking about the money you're spending? If you do, the authority that runs Maryland's toll roads might just take advantage.
It looks like plenty of area commuters are counting the cost of taking the InterCounty Connector.
Tolls are expected to increase later this year at the Chesapeake Bay Bridge, the Fort McHenry Tunnel and the Harry Nice Bridge.
Tags: Chesapeake Bay Bridge , Harbor Tunnel , Harry Nice Bridge , William Preston Lane Jr. Memorial Bridge , Fort McHenry , Maryland Transportation Authority , MTA , Beverley Swaim-Staley , Michelle Basch