Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tolls
Delaware officials say they are stepping up efforts to collect money owed by toll violators on Route 1 and Interstate 95.
Enjoy this weekend's drive while you can, because it might cost you more the next time around.
The Maryland Transportation Authority is developing a plan that would raise tolls dramatically for the first time in decades.
Tags: John F. Kennedy Memorial Highway , Chesapeake Bay Bridge , Martin O'Malley , E.J. Pipkin , Beverley Swaim-Staley , Maryland Transportation Authority , Toll Road News , Peter Samuel , Fort McHenry Tunnel , Harbor Tunnel ,
If you have an E-ZPass, do you just zip through a toll plaza without thinking about the money you're spending? If you do, the authority that runs Maryland's toll roads might just take advantage.
It looks like plenty of area commuters are counting the cost of taking the InterCounty Connector.
Tolls are expected to increase later this year at the Chesapeake Bay Bridge, the Fort McHenry Tunnel and the Harry Nice Bridge.
Tags: Chesapeake Bay Bridge , Harbor Tunnel , Harry Nice Bridge , William Preston Lane Jr. Memorial Bridge , Fort McHenry , Maryland Transportation Authority , MTA , Beverley Swaim-Staley , Michelle Basch