Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Todd Park
Federal CTO Aneesh Chopra says agencies need people to lead this innovation. He also says new directive will help solidify the permanence of open government ideals.
Photos from the 2010 Excellence in Government Conference, which was held at the Ronald Reagan Building in Washington, D.C. Federal News Radio broadcast live from the event.
Todd Park, chief technology officer at the Department of Health and Human Services, tells host Francis Rose how HHS cultivates an entrepreneurial spirit.
Park was the guest on In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss fostering innovation in government.
The AFFIRM panel discusses how to stay innovative.
HHS is just months away from awarding federal funds for health IT, but in order to earn the money, health providers will first have to prove that they are using electronic health records in a meaningful way. We get details from HHS CTO Todd Park.
The Federal Drive's Tom Temin caught up with Todd Park, the chief technology officer for Health and Human Services. Park gives an update on the progress of moving towards electronic health records and examines a linkage between two pieces of health record legislation.
The Text-4-Baby program is a good example of a public-private partnership. Todd Park, chief technology officer at the Department of Health and Human Services, and Yvonne Green, director of the office of women's health at the Centers for Disease Control, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the successes of the program.
HHS CTO Todd Park explains how the department is harnessing Internet and mobile technologies to create transparency for healthcare reform and beyond.