Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Todd Park
Federal CTO Aneesh Chopra says agencies need people to lead this innovation. He also says new directive will help solidify the permanence of open government ideals.
Photos from the 2010 Excellence in Government Conference, which was held at the Ronald Reagan Building in Washington, D.C. Federal News Radio broadcast live from the event.
Todd Park, chief technology officer at the Department of Health and Human Services, tells host Francis Rose how HHS cultivates an entrepreneurial spirit.
Park was the guest on In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss fostering innovation in government.
The AFFIRM panel discusses how to stay innovative.
HHS is just months away from awarding federal funds for health IT, but in order to earn the money, health providers will first have to prove that they are using electronic health records in a meaningful way. We get details from HHS CTO Todd Park.
The Federal Drive's Tom Temin caught up with Todd Park, the chief technology officer for Health and Human Services. Park gives an update on the progress of moving towards electronic health records and examines a linkage between two pieces of health record legislation.
The Text-4-Baby program is a good example of a public-private partnership. Todd Park, chief technology officer at the Department of Health and Human Services, and Yvonne Green, director of the office of women's health at the Centers for Disease Control, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the successes of the program.
HHS CTO Todd Park explains how the department is harnessing Internet and mobile technologies to create transparency for healthcare reform and beyond.