Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Todd Keil
The Office of Infrastructure Protection leads the coordinated national program to reduce and mitigate risk within commercial facilities, including sports arenas. DHS Assistant Secretary Todd Keil tells us about a conference exploring the issue.
The White House is stepping up efforts on a key presidential priority: making sure that the nation's infrastructure is "resilient", and can bounce back from failure due to outside attack, or some other catastrophic problem. As part of that effort, a Presidential advisory council is getting some additional homework on the issue of "resiliency."
Superbowl Sunday is a major event for football fans. But with the stadium sold out and millions watching around the world, it's also a prime target for a terrorist attack. That's why DHS is getting ready for the big game.