Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Todd Keil
The Office of Infrastructure Protection leads the coordinated national program to reduce and mitigate risk within commercial facilities, including sports arenas. DHS Assistant Secretary Todd Keil tells us about a conference exploring the issue.
The White House is stepping up efforts on a key presidential priority: making sure that the nation's infrastructure is "resilient", and can bounce back from failure due to outside attack, or some other catastrophic problem. As part of that effort, a Presidential advisory council is getting some additional homework on the issue of "resiliency."
Superbowl Sunday is a major event for football fans. But with the stadium sold out and millions watching around the world, it's also a prime target for a terrorist attack. That's why DHS is getting ready for the big game.