Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Todd Harrison
Todd Harrison, a senior fellow at the Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss changes to military retirement.
A new Center for Strategic and Budgetary Analysis report says the Defense Department should look at improving value in military pay and benefits, not simply cutting. The report also calls for a BRAC-like commission to study service members' benefits.
Yes, but will it work?
Given the cuts made across the board in the proposed FY 2011 budget, Defense could easily have been considered low hanging fruit. So the biggest surprise may be no surprise at all, according to one analyst.
Todd Harrison, senior fellow at the Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss how deficit-reduction proposals would affect military recruiting.
Todd Harrison, a senior fellow for budget studies at the Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments, discusses how much the budget uncertainties will impact DoD.
Qorvis Communication's Stan Collender lays out some of the specifics in the President's budget blueprint, released Monday.
What are the risks and rewards in the FY 2012 budget for Defense? We get a sense of it from Todd Harrison, with the Center of Strategic and Budgetary Assessments.