Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tim McManus
Tim McManus, the vice president and outreach at the Partnership for Public Service, joined the DorobekINSIDER, to discuss some positive takeaways from the poll results.
Tim McManus, vice president for education outreach at PPS, joined DorobekINSIDER to discuss what a freeze would mean for your agency.
Tags: Partnership for Public Service ,
Tim McManus discusses OPM's recent Federal Employee Viewpoint Survey and why it's important for their Best Places to Work report.
Tim McManus of the Partnership for Public Service tells us about his recent Congressional testimony.
The event is being hosted by the Partnership for Public Service next week.
The 8th annual event promises to attract thousands.
The Federal Career Intern Program (FCIP) has been eliminated. What comes next and how will it affect those already in the program? These questions and more are answered on this week's FEDtalk.
January 21, 2011