Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tim McManus
Samuel Heyman was 70.
Tim McManus, Vice President for Education and Outreach at Partnership for Public Service, recently held a workshop on how to select and hire the best talent.
The Partnership for Public Service has launched Phase II of its three-year pilot project focusing on the recruitment, hiring, and onboarding of entry-level talent in mission-critical occupations.
McManus explains the ways feds are showing resilience and areas that satisfaction could use a boost.
Vice president of education and outreach Tim McManus gives us his take.
Public Service Recognition Week is upon us, and there's a new component this year.
Tim McManus, the vice president for education and outreach at Partnership for Public Service, explains what agencies can get out of the FedRecruit program.
Host Francis Rose counts down the top federal news stories of the week with Tim McManus of the Partnership for Public Service and Dan Mintz of Powertek.