Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tim McManus
Tim McManus, the vice president for education and outreach at the Partnership for Public Service, which operates and organizes the ceremony, joined In Depth with Francis Rose with how you can write a winning Sammies nomination for a co-worker or outstanding federal worker you know.
The annual rankings can serve as a recruiting tool for agencies, said Tim McManus, vice president for education and outreach at the Partnership.
Tim McManus is the vice president for Education and Outreach at Partnership for Public Service.
Tim McManus, Vice President for Education and Outreach at Partnership for Public Service, discusses how students are sharing their experience working for government to recruit the next generation of feds.
Partnership's Tim McManus explains.
The Partnership for Public Service explains.
The Partnership for Public Service gives us their insights.
Tim McManus of the Partnership for Public Service discusses the report from Harvard's Kennedy School of Government.