Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tim McManus
Tim McManus, Vice President for Education and Outreach at Partnership for Public Service, recently held a workshop on how to select and hire the best talent.
The Partnership for Public Service has launched Phase II of its three-year pilot project focusing on the recruitment, hiring, and onboarding of entry-level talent in mission-critical occupations.
McManus explains the ways feds are showing resilience and areas that satisfaction could use a boost.
Vice president of education and outreach Tim McManus gives us his take.
Public Service Recognition Week is upon us, and there's a new component this year.
Tim McManus, the vice president for education and outreach at Partnership for Public Service, explains what agencies can get out of the FedRecruit program.
Host Francis Rose counts down the top federal news stories of the week with Tim McManus of the Partnership for Public Service and Dan Mintz of Powertek.
The Federal News Countdown welcomed Tim McManus of Partnership for Public Service and Stan Soloway of Professional Services Council.