Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tim McManus
The Call To Serve Innovation Grants have been awarded for 2010 and we hear from Tim McManus why they are so important.
Tim McManus of the Partnership for Public Service explains how they can do it.
The Partnership for Public Service explains.
Partnership for Public Service is hosting a special workshop along with the Office of Personnel Management to help agencies develop a cohesive hiring process.
The Partnership for Public Service' new "FedRecruit: IT Pilot Program" focuses on entry-level recruitment, hiring, and retention in information technology. The program, which is in it's second year, could now help agencies meet its 11,000 technology job quota.