Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tim McManus
A new poll shows interesting results.
The Partnership for Public Service weighs in.
The event, sponsored by the Partnership for Public Service, will be held May 3 - 9, 2010.
My weekly countdown of the top three Federal news stories of the week.
Learn more from the Partnership for Public Service.
New site will launch on Jan. 24; Partnership for Public Service weighs in.
The Call To Serve Innovation Grants have been awarded for 2010 and we hear from Tim McManus why they are so important.
Tim McManus of the Partnership for Public Service explains how they can do it.
The Partnership for Public Service explains.
Partnership for Public Service is hosting a special workshop along with the Office of Personnel Management to help agencies develop a cohesive hiring process.