Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tim McManus
Tim McManus, vice president for education outreach at PPS, joined DorobekINSIDER to discuss what a freeze would mean for your agency.
Tags: Partnership for Public Service ,
Tim McManus discusses OPM's recent Federal Employee Viewpoint Survey and why it's important for their Best Places to Work report.
Tim McManus of the Partnership for Public Service tells us about his recent Congressional testimony.
The event is being hosted by the Partnership for Public Service next week.
The 8th annual event promises to attract thousands.
The Federal Career Intern Program (FCIP) has been eliminated. What comes next and how will it affect those already in the program? These questions and more are answered on this week's FEDtalk.
January 21, 2011
The time it takes to hire a new federal employee has dropped significantly in the past year. From roughly 180 days to just over 100.
Tim McManus is the vice president of education outreach at the Partnership for Public Service.
You may not have the budget that you want. But you can still take very good care of your employees for a job well done.