Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tim McManus
The Partnership for Public Service is trying to change what people think of federal employees.
If you get promoted or transferred, no matter how great you're doing on the new job and how you've done at your old one, you may be up against a two-year probationary period.
The Partnership for Public Service's Tim McManus describes how an overhaul of the current performance review system might look like.
Shutdown Startup is an organization the helps feds find volunteer service opportunities in their community.
Teleworkers report higher job satisfaction in surveys. We learn about and unexpected reason why.
President, AFGE National Council of SSA Field Operations Locals
Member, AFGE VA Local 2798
Vice President of Education and Outreach, Partnership for Public Service
The Partnership for Public Service's Tim McManus explains how the new guidance from OPM will affect agency hiring.
The Partnership for Public Service's Tim McManus explained the findings of a report on best practices for federal hiring.
Tim McManus, vice president of education and outreach at the Partnership for Public Service, discussed the findings of the PPS' recent report on attrition.
The Partnership for Public Service's report is a step-by-step hiring guide for federal managers. Tim McManus, vice president for education and outreach at PPS, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss hiring reform.