Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tim McManus
The event is being hosted by the Partnership for Public Service next week.
The 8th annual event promises to attract thousands.
The Federal Career Intern Program (FCIP) has been eliminated. What comes next and how will it affect those already in the program? These questions and more are answered on this week's FEDtalk.
January 21, 2011
The time it takes to hire a new federal employee has dropped significantly in the past year. From roughly 180 days to just over 100.
Tim McManus is the vice president of education outreach at the Partnership for Public Service.
You may not have the budget that you want. But you can still take very good care of your employees for a job well done.
The Partnership for Public Service is trying to change what people think of federal employees.
If you get promoted or transferred, no matter how great you're doing on the new job and how you've done at your old one, you may be up against a two-year probationary period.
The Partnership for Public Service's Tim McManus describes how an overhaul of the current performance review system might look like.
Shutdown Startup is an organization the helps feds find volunteer service opportunities in their community.