Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tim McManus
My weekly countdown of the top three Federal news stories of the week.
Learn more from the Partnership for Public Service.
New site will launch on Jan. 24; Partnership for Public Service weighs in.
The Call To Serve Innovation Grants have been awarded for 2010 and we hear from Tim McManus why they are so important.
Tim McManus of the Partnership for Public Service explains how they can do it.
The Partnership for Public Service explains.
Partnership for Public Service is hosting a special workshop along with the Office of Personnel Management to help agencies develop a cohesive hiring process.
The Partnership for Public Service' new "FedRecruit: IT Pilot Program" focuses on entry-level recruitment, hiring, and retention in information technology. The program, which is in it's second year, could now help agencies meet its 11,000 technology job quota.