Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tim McManus
Tags: Partnership for Public Service ,
Tim McManus discusses OPM's recent Federal Employee Viewpoint Survey and why it's important for their Best Places to Work report.
Tim McManus of the Partnership for Public Service tells us about his recent Congressional testimony.
The event is being hosted by the Partnership for Public Service next week.
The 8th annual event promises to attract thousands.
The Federal Career Intern Program (FCIP) has been eliminated. What comes next and how will it affect those already in the program? These questions and more are answered on this week's FEDtalk.
January 21, 2011
The time it takes to hire a new federal employee has dropped significantly in the past year. From roughly 180 days to just over 100.
Tim McManus is the vice president of education outreach at the Partnership for Public Service.
You may not have the budget that you want. But you can still take very good care of your employees for a job well done.
The Partnership for Public Service is trying to change what people think of federal employees.