Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tim McManus
The 8th annual event promises to attract thousands.
The Federal Career Intern Program (FCIP) has been eliminated. What comes next and how will it affect those already in the program? These questions and more are answered on this week's FEDtalk.
January 21, 2011
The time it takes to hire a new federal employee has dropped significantly in the past year. From roughly 180 days to just over 100.
Tim McManus is the vice president of education outreach at the Partnership for Public Service.
You may not have the budget that you want. But you can still take very good care of your employees for a job well done.
The Partnership for Public Service is trying to change what people think of federal employees.
If you get promoted or transferred, no matter how great you're doing on the new job and how you've done at your old one, you may be up against a two-year probationary period.
The Partnership for Public Service's Tim McManus describes how an overhaul of the current performance review system might look like.
Shutdown Startup is an organization the helps feds find volunteer service opportunities in their community.
Teleworkers report higher job satisfaction in surveys. We learn about and unexpected reason why.