Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tim Hoechst
Molly O'Neill, Vice President and Global Energy and Environmental Industry Lead at CGI, and Tim Hoechst, Chief Technology Officer at Agilex, count down the top stories of the week.
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Linda Springer, the executive director of government and public sector at Ernst & Young, and Tim Hoechst, the chief technology officer at Agilex, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Tim Hoechst, the chief technology officer at Agilex, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the process and what he, and the broader IT contracting industry, would like to see.
Agilex's Tim Hoechst and Shaw, Bransford and Roth's Debra Roth count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Tim Hoechst is chief technology officer at Agilex.
All those devices people want to put on your network CAN go on without compromising your data.
Tags: federal news countdown, in depth, francis rose, ja , Francis Rose , In Depth , Federal News Countdown , Jason Miller , Agilex , federal news countdown, in depth, francis rose, ja , federal news countdown, in depth, francis rose, ja
Agilex's Tim Hoechst and Allen Federal's Larry Allen count down the top federal news stories of the week.