Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tim Burke
Melanie Pustay of the Justice Department discusses FOIA requests. Tim Burke talks about GSA's City Pairs Program. Booz Allen Hamilton's Michael Isman reviews the benefits of BYOD. The Hill's Jeremy Herb offers his take on the Republicans' vice presidential candidate.
Agency is taking lessons learned from the past seven years to make the new system more like commercial travel booking sites. Vendors have until Oct. 6 to submit bids on this 15-year contract. GSA said 23 agencies have implemented one of three standard online travel systems to a savings of more than $200 million.
The GSA released a request for proposals for a new suite of online travel services for all civilian agencies.